Content Specialist (North America)
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Alo! Airalo is the world’s first eSIM store that helps people connect in over 200+ countries and regions across the globe. We are building the next digital service that revolutionizes the telecom industry. We are a travel-tech company and an equal-opportunity environment that values and executes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our team is spread across 40+ countries and six continents. What glues us together is our commitment to changing the way you connect.
We hope that you care deeply about the quality of your work, the intrinsic worth of tasks, and the success of your team. You are self-disciplined and do not require micromanagement in terms of your skillset and work ethic. You do your best to flourish as an individual every day while working hard to foster a collaborative team environment. You believe in the importance of being — and staying — authentic, honest, positive, and kind. You are a good interlocutor with clear and concise communication. You are able to manage multiple projects, have an analytical mind, pay keen attention to detail, and love to get your hands dirty. You are cognizant, tolerant, and welcoming of vulnerabilities and cultural differences.
About the Role
Position: Full-time / Employee
Benefits: Health Insurance, work-from-anywhere stipend, annual wellness & learning credits, annual all-expenses-paid company retreat in a gorgeous destination & other benefits
As a Content Specialist, North America at Airalo, you will work closely with the rest of the User Experience, Brand and Regional divisions to apply the best practices around blog content, social content, SEO, and ASO. The role will be responsible for developing and monitoring different content channels using analytic tracking tools and performing strategies to identify opportunities where Airalo can increase brand awareness and conversion rates and improve organic visibility in those channels.
You will be owning and leading the entire content processes for the assigned country/language from the creative stage to running all tests and reporting on results to stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working directly with the Director of Growth & developing content strategies aligned with Airalo's short-term and long-term country targets
- Developing an editorial calendar together with the rest of your Global team members
- Collaborating with Airalo Growth divisions to publish blog and other content, including modifying styles and layouts
- Creating and publishing engaging content for the assigned country or countries in the region
- Optimizing or coordinating the optimization of content according to SEO and ASO best practices for the assigned country/language
- Using content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms with the rest of the Social Media team members to increase traffic
- Ensuring compliance with local laws (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Staying up-to-date with developments and generating new ideas, including the use of multimedia to produce rich content
- Bachelor’s degree & 3+ years of proven Content, SEO, and ASO achievement with a large B2C and B2B2C audience
- Excellent understanding of SEO and ASO channel management and best practices
- Strong understanding of web/mobile app campaign measurement and attribution
- A strong understanding of keyword research with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of ASO best practices, as well as knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods, and effective strategies for growing app installs
- Experience in writing app descriptions and titles using researched keywords
- An analytical mind with the ability to spot patterns and trends using the latest app analytics tools
- Experience in creating multimedia content, including blog, podcast, social and video production
- Experience with analytics tools and/or other market research tools, e.g. SEMrush, Ahrefs
- Fluency in English, with impeccable verbal and written communication skills
Good to have:
- Understanding of UX copywriting and technical content
- Ability to assess campaign performance, identify consumer behavior and creative opportunities, and manage cost-per-acquisition targets
- Experience working on international brands
- Experience working on cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Experience in the travel industry
- Knowledge of eSIM and GSMA-related technologies and services
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link.
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for submitting their interest in this opportunity with Airalo.