Principal Content Manager, User Experience
Marketing & Communications, Design
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Alo! Airalo is the world’s first eSIM store that helps people connect in over 200+ countries and regions across the globe. We are building the next digital service that revolutionizes the telecom industry. We are a travel-tech company and an equal-opportunity environment that values and executes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our team is spread across 40+ countries and six continents. What glues us together is our commitment to changing the way you connect.
We hope that you care deeply about the quality of your work, the intrinsic worth of tasks, and the success of your team. You are self-disciplined and do not require micromanagement in terms of your skillset and work ethic. You do your best to flourish as an individual every day while working hard to foster a collaborative team environment. You believe in the importance of being — and staying — authentic, honest, positive, and kind. You are a good interlocutor with clear and concise communication. You are able to manage multiple projects, have an analytical mind, pay keen attention to detail, and love to get your hands dirty. You are cognizant, tolerant, and welcoming of vulnerabilities and cultural differences.
About the Role
Position: Full-time / Employee
Benefits: Health Insurance, work-from-anywhere stipend, annual wellness & learning credits, annual all-expenses-paid company retreat in a gorgeous destination & other benefits
As a Principal Content Manager, User Experience at Airalo, your role involves close collaboration with the User Experience, Brand, and Regional divisions. You'll apply best practices to scale blog and social content, implementing SEO and ASO strategies. Your responsibilities extend to developing and monitoring various content channels, utilizing analytic tracking tools. Your strategic mindset will be crucial in identifying opportunities to enhance Airalo's brand awareness, boost conversion rates, and improve organic visibility across channels. You’ll support the shaping of a compelling content strategy that resonates and drives impactful results.You'll collaborate with multiple Regional Content Managers, spearheading the outsourcing of content translations across a wide range of markets. Your responsibility will extend to overseeing the seamless rollout of multiple languages. As the key driver, you'll take ownership of the entire content process for all assigned countries / languages, guiding it from the creative stage through testing and reporting. Your role is integral to ensuring a robust and effective content strategy, with a direct impact on stakeholders and the successful expansion of our global presence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate directly with the Director of Growth, User Experience to develop content strategies, operating procedures, and standards aligning with Airalo's objectives.
- Define the editorial calendar and roadmap in coordination with the Global and Regional teams. Establish and guide our content planning process.
- Work with Airalo Growth divisions to define thought-provoking content themes, content pillars, and support in publishing and modifying content across online and offline channels.
- Define, implement, and communicate quarterly and annual business objectives for editorial and content marketing initiatives.
- Analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics, providing recommendations and establishing Global benchmarks, goals, and KPIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure content aligns with business objectives, brand identity, user requirements, and is optimized for SEO and ASO.
- Manage content distribution across online channels and social media platforms, enhancing volumes of Organic traffic.
- Build a scalable content marketing engine that creates engagement, builds brand awareness, and develops a sense of community across our respective audience groups.
- Steer voice and tone standards documentation with the Brand team, ensuring all content is the right mix of engaging, informative, and entertaining.
- Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of demonstrated success in Content, SEO, and ASO for large B2C and B2B2C audiences.
- Proven experience managing content across diverse markets and multiple languages, utilizing effective outsourcing strategies.
- Track record in developing audiences and communities for brands or publishers.
- Experience in creating multimedia content, including blog, podcast, social, and video production.
- Exceptional expertise in SEO and ASO channel management, with a strong grasp of web/mobile app campaign measurement and attribution.
- Proficiency in keyword research and analytical skills, including crafting app descriptions and titles using researched keywords for enhanced performance.
- Proven ability to implement operational procedures and standards to drive organizational objectives effectively.
- Proficient in using AI-driven tools to optimize content creation, distribution, and performance through automated insights and recommendations.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify patterns and trends using app analytics tools, including experience with tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs.
- Fluency in English with impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have:
- Understanding of UX copywriting and technical content
- Ability to assess campaign performance, identify consumer behavior and creative opportunities, and manage cost-per-acquisition targets
- Experience working on international brands
- Experience working on cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Experience in the travel industry
- Knowledge of eSIM and GSMA-related technologies and services
- Proficiency in multiple languages is a big asset, including but not limited to French, Arabic, Spanish, Mandarin or other.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link.
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for submitting their interest in this opportunity with Airalo.