Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2022
Appboxo is a Series-A technology start-up located in Singapore and backed by tier-1 VCs such as Founders Fund, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI Fund), Antler, 500 Startups, Plug and Play, RTP Global and SciFi VC. Appboxo's miniapp platform is an integration platform that enables multiple value added services inside of financial apps. Imagine booking cinema ticket, buying phone and ordering food all in one app you already use. Appboxo advances the adoption of Super Apps by providing the necessary modules and features that a Super App would need to be successful.
About the role
We are looking for a Founder’s Intern who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling Series-A startup in Singapore.
As part of the Founder’s team, you will be given the unique opportunity to work closely with the Founders of Appboxo to drive high-priority initiatives that will shape the growth of the organisation. This is a really cross-functional role and will involve collaboration across different tasks to bring ideas into reality.
The role is based in Singapore and requires to come to the office.
What you will do:
- Plug into different functions (mainly Business Development, Fundraising and Product) to help accelerate where needed
- Support end-to-end delivery of initiatives from ideation to implementation
- Conduct research and analysis to support key business decisions which can be anything from partner selection to coming up with the next feature
- You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of responsibility for what you do. You love taking up challenges and challenging the status quo. You work directly with the Founders.
- Minimum 3 months commitment period
- Proficient in Apple Keynote and/or Microsoft Powerpoint
- Always being on time, so 100% punctuality
- Design thinker and some interest in UI/UX design
- Proficient with excel and numbers
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest and knowledge about SEA startup ecosystem
- Fast-learning, self-motivated and self-driving in your own progress
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong academic record from reputable educational institution
- Being fun and having fun all the way through
- Able to start immediately
- Never compromise. Building a good product and company is not enough. We are building the best experience both internally and externally
- Working super hard to achieve results in the shortest period of time
- Break Walls
- Be honest and never shy away from honest ideas, feedback, comments
- Have fun and enjoy the ride. We spend more than 50% of our lives at work, and without fun, we will live very mediocre lives
Ok, are you excited to apply? Awesome. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.