Senior Frontend Engineer - ReactJS
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Who we are:
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
About the role:
As a Lead Frontend Engineer, your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js and workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
What you'll do
- Design and build beautiful UI using the ReactJS framework.
- Work closely with the UX and design team to build a highly engaging UI that predicts and exceeds user expectations
- Work closely with the product management team to understand user needs; participate in process definition and technology selection to ensure appropriate testing of UIs
- Build single-page web applications; develop HTML/CSS user interfaces; integrate frontend components
- Integrate RESTful backend APIs
What you'll need
- Min 4+ years of relevant front-end development experience.
- Experience managing a team of developers
- Experience developing single-page HTML5 applications using client-side frameworks like ReactJS
- Good knowledge of UI patterns and techniques to solve common UI problems
- Understanding of RESTful API design, and developing web applications that use RESTful APIs
- Experience working with designers and ability to convert mockups into working client-side code using HTML5 / CSS3
- Familiarity with TDD and concepts like mocking and stubbing for unit/integration tests
- Familiarity with building dashboards, using graphing libraries
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Shiprocket, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/