Customer Support Intern
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
About The Role:
The Customer Support intern will be responsible for resolving client queries through various channels of communication. The role requires a high level of problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to client inquiries via chat, email and calls
- Document and track all customer interactions and resolutions in a customer relationship management system
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve complex issues that require cross-functional expertise
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date on product knowledge and industry trends to provide the best customer service possible
- Provide training and support to clients on product features and functionalities as needed
- Examine support tickets and look for common questions that documentation could help answer, and then develop that documentation
- Identify bugs and feature requests, and escalate them to our product and development teams
- 0-6 months of internship experience in a customer support role, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and creatively to find solutions
- Knowledge of customer relationship management software and basic technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays if required
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Shiprocket, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/