Content Marketing Lead | B2B SaaS | US Market
Marketing & Communications
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is complex, poorly-integrated, and difficult to use.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools a fitness business needs to today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
What will you do:
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all relevant channels
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to and generating content for the same
- Research markets, competitors and industries to write original SEO ready content for company website, blogs, articles, publications, infographics, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters and social media.
- Work with product marketing and brand teams to come up with ideas for new content that our target audience is interested in
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to leads and brand promotion
- Managing a content marketing budget
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales enablement materials, including sales presentations, product guides, and competitive analysis.
- Monitor website analytics to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations.
- Assist in the development of user education materials, including product documentation, tutorials, and video guides.
- Develop content assets and campaigns to generate high-quality leads for the sales team.
What makes you a perfect fit:
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Overall, at least four years of professional experience, with at least 3-6 years of experience in B2B SaaS content marketing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in publishing technical and non-technical content of different levels of complexity.
- Ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, or a related discipline. MBA preferred.
Why should you join Bookee?
Help fitness entrepreneurs impact more livesBuilding a global category leader from IndiaStrong product built for the top 10% of marketBacked by top-tier VCs & Angels (raised $3.2mn from Prime Ventures, Antler; and leader-operators at companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap)
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/