Program Manager (Intern)- Founder's Office
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology that powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
Why join founder's office at Bookee?
- 💁♀️Obvious ones:
- Learn everything it takes to build a global SaaS company
- Fast-track career growth to leadership position
- Work directly with team leads
- Build something people love
- VC-backed growth journey
- 🥳 NOT so obvious ones:
- A culture of appreciation
- Fun loving team
- CEO who's not entirely crazy
What will be your responsibilities?
- Build, document, and improve the post-sales process
- Productize and automate onboarding process
- Find and remove all friction points in a client's onboarding process
- Develop a deep understanding of fitness businesses and build training modules for onboarding specialists and customer success managers
- Refine, streamline, and standardise data-migration process from old software to Bookee
- Build and own internal knowledge base for onboarding and customer success teams
Experience we need from you:
- MBA from Tier 1 institute or Global B-Schools or CA-Rank Holders
- 1-6 years of Pre-MBA experience in Management Consulting with a top firm or with a high-growth start-up
- Strong preference for entrepreneurs who have built and scaled their operations
- Full time Internship for 4-6 months with perks of converting into a FTE.