Product Specialist Intern (Client Onboarding)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of Bookee’s offerings, including its features, functionality, and capabilities
- Conduct product training for customers, highlighting how the software can address their specific needs and deliver value
- Collaborate on the development of training videos and comprehensive documentation to enhance training effectiveness and facilitate smoother product adoption for customers
- Gain insights into customers' website and app prerequisites and work towards on-time development and deployment that aligns seamlessly with their specific requirements
- Assist with data migration if the customer is transitioning from another system. This involves ensuring that data is transferred accurately and securely. Understand the customer data in depth and own the successful migration of the same to Bookee
- Own, contribute to and drive onboarding and migration automation efforts in order to continuously improve the customer’s onboarding timelines and experience
- Display ownership and responsibility to stick to the go live date committed to the customer. Continuously monitor the customer's progress during the onboarding process, ensuring that they are on track to meet their goals
- Create and update product documentation, including user manuals, FAQs, and knowledge base articles, to assist customers and internal teams
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure that existing customers are utilising the product to its fullest potential and achieving their goals
- Continuously contribute towards adapting and improving processes and workflows based on customer feedback, industry trends, and product updates to ensure best in class and seamless customer experience
- 0-6 months of internship experience in a onboarding role, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Data-driven mindset and excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated Data / Analytics experience. Excel proficiency is a must
- Being technically adept, and the ability to pick up and learn new products, tools, and technology
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various cross-functional teams to solve business and tech problems.
- Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries
- Great phone, chat, and email etiquette
- Willing and available to work in US time zone
- Team player to collaborate with the Sales and CSM team
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Shiprocket, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/