Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
About the role
As a Product manager, you will define the future vision and roadmap of Bookee’s operations offerings ranging from Studio Operations to Fintech and move deeper into the $54 billion fitness and wellness market.
You will own and build modules for sustained differentiation and growth. Develop deep domain expertise and understand trends in the market. The role requires you to plan, build, release, and measure success for an end to end modules.
You will be working with various stakeholders of product development, engineering, marketing and leadership teams to bring your vision to life.
- Lead one of Bookee’s product verticals end-to-end, prioritise it’s roadmap & grow your vertical by acquiring customers.
- Collaborate closely with design and engineering teams to manage the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria for programs from start to finish.
- Conduct customer interviews and discovery meetings to gain insight on pain points and solve real-world problems. Research on the product landscape and competitors.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to launch product features and drive customer adoption.
- Work in an ambiguous environment, have a strong intuition on data and critical product thinking
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (engineering, design, sales, and operations teams) on a regular basis to drive product/process changes and improve business intelligence.
What makes you a perfect fit for the role:
- 1-3 years of product management experience in a SaaS company.
- UG from a top-tier school (B. Tech or B. Sc in Maths/Statistics/Economics degree preferable) & MBA from a top-tier business school.
- Great communication skills , strong ownership, drive, and the experience of working independently in unstructured environments.
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results - Owned, delivered on roadmap and scaled products.
- Identifies with these values : Ownership, non-conformity, empathy and start with why?
- Proficient in Excel, SQL or Python/R and has working knowledge of systems and data architecture.
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams within tight timelines to execute on decisions.
- An appreciation for the connection between your work and the outcome (the impact it has on the organization and the experience it delivers to the customers).
- User-first mindset with experience in user research , testing and product design.
- Previous work experience in an early-stage start-up.
- High on customer obsession - deeply understand the customer problem that needs to be solved and translate them into user requirements with detailed specifications.