Internship, Customer Success & Operations
Circlepay is a dynamic and innovative fintech startup, revolutionising the way people access their earnings. Backed by prominent venture capital investor, Antler, we provide customers in Australia with access to their earned wages before payday through our mobile app. Our mission is to improve the financial stability of the working population through cutting-edge technology.
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated, tech-savvy intern with exceptional communication skills to join our team in a Customer Service and Operations role. This is an onsite role in Ara Damansara, Selangor in Malaysia. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to work directly with Circlepay's founders (CEO and CTO), contributing significantly to the development and refinement of our customer service approach. Your ability to effectively communicate, skillfully problem-solve, and demonstrate a proactive drive for continuous improvement will be fundamental to your success in this role.
- Efficiently handle customer queries using our cloud-based service platform.
- Train and improve our AI customer service bot.
- Develop automated customer service workflows.
- Write clear and helpful customer service articles.
- Problem-solve to elevate customer experiences and internal processes.
- Excellent written English and communication skills.
- Good grasp of technology and a quick learner for new applications.
- A problem-solver with a keen eye for detail.
- Interested in fintech and innovation.
- Previous customer service experience is advantageous.
- Own transport required.
- Studying or completing a degree related to business and technology is beneficial.
- Direct mentorship and learning opportunities from the company’s founders.
- Exposure to the inner workings of a venture capital-backed startup.
- A chance to contribute significantly to the development of an emerging fintech product.
- Opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in customer service, operations and technology.
- Potential to transition into a full-time role.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a cover letter detailing your fit for this internship to email@example.com.
5.00pm (MYT) on Friday, 26 January 2024