Junior Business Development Executive
Eskwelabs is an online upskilling school democratizing access to the future of work. We design and deliver high quality & affordable professional skills education powered by human connections.
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Executive to join our team.
Is this work remote? Yes, it's remote!
What you'll do
- Support Eskwelabs B2B GTM strategy for pipeline generation and client acquisition
- Utilize no-code tools to automate outreach and front-of-funnel activities
- Initiative contact with prospects through outbound and inbound efforts
- Uncover prospects business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
- Work closely with product, marketing, and tech teams for proposal development, deal closing, inbound activities and keeping website B2B content updated
- Manage pipeline and record all activities with leads and opportunities
- Help build a fun, high-energy environment within the squad and across the organization
What you'll need
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in sales, customer service or another customer-facing role
- A strong work ethic and a strong will that isn't fazed by "no"
- Is open to feedback and coaching
- Ability to achieve targeted number of qualified leads generated
- Ability to present the Eskwelabs brand in a professional and on-brand manner
- Can independently carry out action-oriented stakeholder management activities
- Consistency in leveraging CRM and similar tools to maximize efficiency
What we look for in a teammate
- Is a lifelong learner at heart and is curious about many things
- Is interested in having social impact and contributing to innovation in education
- Exhibits a Growth Mindset and is eager to learn in a fast-paced startup
- Has proven instances of being proactive and adaptable
- Is able to self-manage and work autonomously in a remote environment
- Desires to grow as a current and future impact leader
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Exhibits strong empathy for others, and desire to help others to learn and succeed
- Has previous experience in project management and implementation
- Has strong organizational skills and can succeed at multitasking
- Has familiarity with digital tools and high eagerness to learn to use new tools
How to apply
- Fill in the application form and ensure that you have your video presentation for your case study ready to attach in the form
- Click submit and wait for email communication from Eskwelabs HR
"Pitch the Eskwelabs Learning Sprints in a mock sales call"
Case study instructions:
Record yourself pitching the offering known as Learning Sprints.
- The target client attending the call is a Fortune 500 global financial institutions client service teams which are based in the Philippines and India.
- When youre ready to present, please record a video of your presentation.