Finance Curriculum Associate | Bangalore
Finance Curriculum Associate at Invact | Bangalore
This position is no longer available
Invact is building an educational system where the focus is on specialized courses rather than generalist roles. Invact aims to build an educational system where the focus is on course quality, time spent, projects built, and skills gained. Invact as an organization is ideal for people who want to bring in a change in the educational system. We are building something new and effective, ready to be a part of the change?
About the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for young and energetic Finance and Accounting professionals, who have an interest in the field of finance. In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Finance and Curriculum. Your work will involve: Evaluating the existing course and suggesting changes/updates/suggestions. Putting on your Finance hat to create multiple Finance case studies. Go through various industries’ data, revenue models, annual reports, and analyze the performance to create Business Environment case studies. Measure the quality of the overall curriculum and identify the problems from the student's perspective. Assist the Curriculum mentor in taking a few Finance sessions for the students.
You will work in a fast-paced startup environment and will interact with multiple teams. Candidates therefore should be able to communicate effectively with other departments and understand their requirements.
- BCom or any relevant qualification
- The role is based out of Bengaluru (Work from Office)
- Fresher or up to 1 year of relevant work experience, who can join us immediately
- Good understanding of accounting and finance concepts and ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Understanding of the general environment of Finance and Accounting jobs
- Excellent in MS Excel (VLookup, HLookup, Pivot table, etc.)
- Hands-on approach towards work
- Good communication skills in English
- You are entitled to free breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner at the office.
- You also get medical insurance via Plum App (not applicable for interns or consultants)
- Invact conducts monthly outings, in-office activities, and random small parties to celebrate some milestones.
- We believe in celebrating all occasions with colorful pictures and attire. It is not just another company for us but we believe in a culture of family.
- You work with a tightly knit team where interactions are easier and timelines are duly met.