Manager Strategic Partnerships
Our CO₂ asset management platform allows companies to actively secure high-quality carbon removal solutions, turning a carbon liability into future assets.
We strategically finance carbon removal projects based on environmental responsibility as well as social and economic development.
Our core purpose is to scale and accelerate the development of carbon removal methods and technologies needed to reverse climate change.
We are 16 people with 13 different nationalities who all share a passion for scaling solutions to the climate crisis.
As our new Partnership Manager, you will report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive partnership program and strategy to foster growth and collaboration within our ecosystem.
This role requires a strategic thinker with a proven track record in establishing successful partnership programs and a deep understanding of how to navigate and contribute to a broader industry ecosystem.
- Develop and implement a strategic partnership roadmap to drive business objectives and enhance the company's position in the ecosystems we operate within.
- Identify and initiate relationships with key partners to create mutually beneficial collaborations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate partnerships seamlessly into our services and overall business strategy.
- Lead the negotiation and structuring of partnership agreements, ensuring alignment with company goals and values.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams and external partners, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Stay informed about industry trends and market developments to identify new opportunities.
- Analyze and report on the performance of partnership initiatives, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- 3 years of experience building and managing partnerships programs.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and navigate complex business ecosystems.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align partnerships with broader business goals.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
The ideal candidate:
- Preferably you have a background or high interest in sustainability (big plus if you have previously worked in the carbon markets).
- Thrives in situations where public speaking is involved as a big part of engaging with our ecosystems involves presenting what we do together with partners at events.
- Can work 3-4 days a week at our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We believe in in-person co-creation. Obviously, there is flexibility to align with personal schedules.
Start & Logistics
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, and hire when we find the right candidate. To get started, please apply via LinkedIn:
What to include in your application:
- An up-to-date CV (PDF)
- Cover letter (no more than 1/2 page)
After you apply:
- We will read all applications carefully.
- If we see a match, we will invite you for an interview. If you are shortlisted, we will invite you to do a task-based presentation. We will then do an interview focused on a personality assessment followed by a final short interview with one of the co-founders of Klimate.
- We aim to have interviews at our office but can accommodate virtual interviews if necessary.
Klimate is an equal opportunity employer. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we provide the same opportunities for hiring, advancement and benefits to everyone without discriminating due to protected characteristics such as: Age, Sex/Gender, Sexual orientation, Ethnicity/Nationality, Religion, Disability and Medical history.