Mass Recruitment Manager
MyRobin provides on-demand, pre-screened, flexible blue collar workforce service across industries and job roles within short SLA. With more than 3 million job seekers within our community, we are streamlining the staffing process to help companies find good, qualified people.
MyRobin is part of BetterPlace Group, Asia’s largest human capital SaaS platform that enables enterprises to manage the entire lifecycle of their frontline workers. BetterPlace has transformed over 16 million employees across 1500 organizations worldwide.
Embark on a journey with a team of dynamic, client-centric, forward-thinking individuals to redefine the blue collar outsourcing landscape and make every opportunity an unparalleled success.
As a Human Resources Fulfillment Manager in MyRobin, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the workforce of our clients and driving organizational success. You will be responsible for the fulfillment of the clients' worker needs at the agreed SLA and overall Client's satisfaction on the quality of hire according to the given qualification.
As the Human Resources Fulfillment Manager, you will lead a team of recruiters, provide guidance on recruitment strategy and conduct regular audit/control to improve the effectiveness of recruitment channels, communications, and overall funnel.
- Min 8+ years of experience and strong background in Human Resources (HR), specializing in blue collar roles recruitment
- Previous experience in fulfillment/recruitment roles for big outsourcing companies in Indonesia
- Exceptional leadership skills to lead, mentor and support the recruiters in achieving their workers fulfillment target
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving client satisfaction and driving revenue growth
- In-depth understanding of outsourcing industry dynamics and best practices in Indonesia
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or related fields