At ORA, we are on a mission to make healthcare more accessible, convenient, and personal. Our team is dedicated to building a modern, digital experience that empowers patients to access care on their terms. Join us in revolutionizing the healthcare industry!
- Drive the product vision and strategy alongside key stakeholders.
- Identify the highest impact experiments and features to implement to improve core business metrics and long-term strategy.
- Conduct user research, and competitor research to deeply understand the market and customer.
- Use a variety of inputs (qualitative and quantitative) to drive product decisions.
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on objectives.
- Work with technical leaders to refine scoping on projects and approach development in an incremental and iterative manner.
- Lead the product release plans and feedback loops with internal teams to ensure quality assurance work is carried out for each release.
Experience & Skills:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally within the e-commerce industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate complex concepts and strategies to all levels from executive leadership to engineering and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to independently operate, constructing clear strategies and roadmaps supported by analysis and data from loosely defined priorities and goals.
- Demonstrated success in creating and managing products through full software product lifecycle, employing design thinking, customer-centric designs, and data-driven decisions
- Passion for the healthcare industry and building delightful product experiences with an owner mindset.
- Familiarity with Agile & Scrum practices.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects in the healthcare industry.
- Remote work arrangement with flexibility.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
- Curiosity: a growth mindset, a hunger to learn and expand horizons, a genuine interest in the world. The patience and perseverance to get it right, and the empathy for ORA Group to find the right solutions.
- Capability: top of their game, unique and rare talent with the potential to build a once in a generation company with us.
- Humility: complete lack of arrogance and skilled at holding themselves accountable with an owner mindset. High levels of self-awareness, always wanting to improve, most comfortable in a feedback culture. A true mix of ambition and compassion.
- Execution experience: a focus on disciplined execution. Not just a dreamer, not starting things but never ending them, but rather someone who knows how to get a job done.
- Owner mindset: they work with an ownership mindset and proactivity.
How to Apply:
We are seeking a passionate Product Manager to join our team and lead the design for our slate of digital brands. We look forward to hearing from you!APPLY