At ORA, we believe that health and wellbeing should be more accessible, convenient and personal. We’re building a modern, digital experience that enables patients to access care on their terms, with brands that deliver high quality, speciality treatments and care for a number of chronic conditions.
We are a house of healthcare brands powered by a vertically integrated telehealth platform. Founded in 2020, ORA is now SEA’s fastest growing digital health provider operating in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines with additional markets being launched soon. Our growing portfolio of healthcare brands includes Modules (prescription skincare), OVA (women’s health) and andSons (men’s health).
We have recently closed our Series A round of fundraising, banking the biggest round of any telehealth player in South East Asia and unlocking the next stage of our journey.
Want to be part of it?
About the position
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to bring our brands to life online! Working closely with our marketing teams you will help create content that enables us to impact the lives of thousands of men and women looking for a new way to access healthcare.
The ideal candidate is someone who can quickly execute ideas into assets, be self-motivated and have a great eye for detail to create impactful, sticky ads, emails and other assets to take our brands to the next level! You will be working with our 2 talented Art Directors in the highly creative, forward-thinking, collaborative Brand & Innovation team. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, want to learn and develop your skills, propose ideas and make an impact.
What you’ll do
- Work across different mediums, including mobile, experiential, collateral, email, as well as digital and traditional media for campaigns, new launches and activations. One day you could be working on digital assets including; social media adverts, emails, web banners, the next designing billboards for a city takeover.
- Work with our Art Directors to prepare for shoots; discussing shot lists, talent, props & styling
- Be the brand guardian: ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Work cross-functionally with product and content teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class.
- Promote internal awareness of design trends and brand standards through collaboration amongst the design team.
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of 2 years+ creative experience in art direction and/or graphic design, with a strong focus on consumer brands.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and support your ideas.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe XD, inDesign and familiar with Adobe Libraries)
- Exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, conceptualization, color theory, use of texture, visual presentation development, and layout, and demonstrated ability to apply these skills in innovative ways that elevate brand excellence.
- Be a problem solver, self starter and be able to work autonomously with excellent interpersonal skills. Fluency in English is required.
Values we want to see
- Curiosity: a growth mindset, a hunger to learn and expand horizons, a genuine interest in the world. The patience and perseverance to get it right, and the empathy for “Company” to find the right solutions.
- Capability: top of their game, unique and rare talent with the potential to build a once in a generation company with us.
- Humility: complete lack of arrogance and skilled at holding themselves accountable with owner mindset. High levels of self-awareness, always wanting to improve, most comfortable in a feedback culture. A true mix of ambition and compassion.
- Execution experience: a focus on disciplined execution. Not just a dreamer, not starting things but never ending them, but rather someone who knows how to get a job done.
- Owner mindset: they work with an ownership mindset and proactivity.