Ecommerce & Marketplace Specialist
At ORA, we believe that health and wellbeing should be more accessible, convenient and personal. We’re building a modern, digital experience that enables patients to access care on their terms, with brands that deliver high quality, speciality treatments and care for a number of chronic conditions.
We are a house of healthcare brands powered by a vertically integrated telehealth platform. Founded in 2020, ORA is now SEA’s fastest growing digital health provider operating in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines with additional markets being launched soon. Our growing portfolio of healthcare brands includes andSons (men’s health), OVA (women’s health) and Modules (online dermatology).
We have recently closed our Series A round of fundraising, banking the biggest round of any telehealth player in South East Asia and unlocking the next stage of our journey.
We’re looking for an Ecommerce & Marketplace Specialist to bring their ecommerce expertise, critical thinking skills, and unique personality to the Marketing Team. This individual will have the freedom to guide the organization's marketplace initiatives and make key decisions according to their recommendations.
The Ecommerce & Marketplace Specialist will be responsible for managing the operations of the company's eCommerce platforms and the success and growth of our marketplace portfolio by working at both strategic and tactical levels. They will own the marketplace revenue targets and devise strategies for each marketplace, manage its daily operations, merchandising, promotions and own the revenue targets. They will collaborate closely with the Marketing team, and senior leadership to execute existing and develop new marketplace initiatives and opportunities that attract new and retain existing customers. They will track 3rd party sales performance and identify actionable insights to optimize sales and grow our DTC business.
E-commerce Marketplace (80%)
- Devise ecommerce strategy for ORA group of brands’ presence and branding across our website and marketplace portfolio, set KPIs, revenue forecasts and report on results
- Plan out marketplace listings and promotional calendars that support the company’s sales goals, inventory planning initiatives and product launches
- Oversee the day-to-day ecommerce operations including updates to graphics and copy, product placement and listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Ensure that daily product and listing maintenance is conducted including correcting product descriptions, reconciling inventory discrepancies, optimizing product placement, posting new items, and removing out of stock items.
- Develop and document product listing and portfolio management processes
- Manage relationships with key account managers and external third parties in the marketplace world
- Seek out new categories and new marketplaces to grow our business
- Plan out and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth
Brand/Company Websites (20%)
- Manage the day to day e-commerce operations of our websites e.g. set up new products, update website content, execute promotions and campaigns
- Ensuring visuals, banners and promo information flow is optimized to increase sales, retention and engagement with customers
Qualified candidates must have the following attributes:
- 3+ years of experience in a high-growth, fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Hands-on experience with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Shopee and Lazada (additional marketplaces are a plus!), ecommerce marketing, and marketplace revenue sales drivers
- Demonstrated understanding of ecommerce platforms (such as shopify), web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and flexible mindset with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable and effective working in a hybrid (remote and in-person) environment
Values we want to see
Curiosity: a growth mindset, a hunger to learn and expand horizons, a genuine interest in the world. The patience and perseverance to get it right, and the empathy for ORA Group to find the right solutions.
Capability: top of their game, unique and rare talent with the potential to build a once in a generation company with us.
Humility: complete lack of arrogance and skilled at holding themselves accountable with owner mindset. High levels of self-awareness, always wanting to improve, most comfortable in a feedback culture. A true mix of ambition and compassion.
Execution experience: a focus on disciplined execution. Not just a dreamer, not starting things but never ending them, but rather someone who knows how to get a job done.
Owner mindset: they work with an ownership mindset and proactivity.APPLY