At ORA, we believe that health and wellbeing should be more accessible, convenient and personal. We’re building a modern, digital experience that enables patients to access care on their terms, with brands that deliver high quality, speciality treatments and care for a number of chronic conditions.
We are a house of healthcare brands powered by a vertically integrated telehealth platform. Founded in 2020, ORA is now SEA’s fastest growing digital health provider operating in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines with additional markets being launched soon. Our growing portfolio of healthcare brands includes Modules (prescription skincare), OVA (women’s health) and andSons (men’s health).
We have recently closed our Series A round of fundraising, banking the biggest round of any telehealth player in South East Asia and unlocking the next stage of our journey.
Want to be part of it?
About The Position
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to help us build and execute breakthrough product launches and channels as we build the future of healthcare. You’ll be responsible for supporting web content management, product briefs and assets, and marketplace executions alongside our in-house teams to scale our 3 brands across our markets. The ideal candidate is someone who is detail-oriented, organized and can identify customer needs and insights to develop a compelling product and channel strategic framework.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and isn’t afraid to adopt a test, learn and scale approach to new tactics as we look to unlock new channels and product categories to drive performance. Your mission will be to support launches and activations that cut through the noise for strong brand recall and brand love in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work closely with our Consumer Goods, Creative and Tech teams to execute product launches, campaigns and improve customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Website content management, creation and modification of digital content and set up (CMS).
- Searching and analyzing market opportunities for new innovations, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Create & maintain all E-commerce platforms content such as Lazada, Shopee, Zalora etc. while ensuring all content (pages, products listing & price, etc) are updated and in line with guidelines/ reference at all times.
- Expand & explore market place channels, working with our designers to optimize Conversion Rate through copy and content that provides market leading UIUX.
- Measure and report performance of channels, marketplace campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Work with internal teams to test new products and strategies.
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience in marketing or product innovation and management ideally within the health, beauty or wellness space.
- Have experience in managing e-commerce platforms such as Lazada, Shopee.
- Strong analytical skills to identify issues, opportunities for growth and optimize product performance based on insights.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage product catalog and keep relevant reports and files up to date with latest alignments and executions.
- Strong project management skills to execute strategies & launch plans within organized timeframes.
- Strong written and verbal communicator. You can write a tight brief and consolidate key updates for internal reporting.
- Working closely with the management to share innovative and funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
Values we want to see
- Curiosity: You are open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
- Analytical: You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Execution experience: You are organized and fixated on disciplined executions. Able to manage all digital channels and build new frameworks to optimize the way of working.
- Owner mindset: Not afraid to drive projects, execute own ideas and work proactively with a solution-orientated approach.
- Communicative: Able to communicate KPIs effectively and ensure relevant stakeholders are informed on key updates within the organization.
- Passionate: You are genuinely interested in products within the healthcare and personal care industry. Driven to create innovative solutions in alignment with current and future trends.