At ORA, we believe that health and well-being should be more accessible, convenient, and personal. We’re building a modern, digital experience that enables patients to access care on their terms, with brands that deliver high quality, speciality treatments and care for a number of chronic conditions.
We are a house of healthcare brands powered by a vertically integrated telehealth platform. Founded in 2020, ORA is now SEA’s fastest growing digital health provider operating in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines with additional markets being launched soon. Our growing portfolio of healthcare brands includes Modules (prescription skincare), OVA (women’s health) and andSons (men’s health).
We have recently closed our Series A round of fundraising, banking the biggest round of any telehealth player in South East Asia and unlocking the next stage of our journey.
Want to be part of it?
About the position
We are looking for a digital video editor to join our creative team. You will help turn our big ideas into creative, sticky, memorable video content that allows our brand to connect with more men & women across SEA. The focus of the role will be creating social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) as well as working on big brand video moments out of home.
The ideal candidate is someone who can quickly execute ideas into assets, be self-motivated and have a great eye for detail to create impactful content using edits, transitions, animations and other video skills to cut through the noise online.
You will be working with our 2 talented Art Directors in the highly creative, forward-thinking, collaborative Brand & Innovation team. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, want to learn and develop your skills, propose ideas and make an impact.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with our brand marketing teams, edit videos to convey key brand messages to support campaigns, product launches & activations based on briefs.
- Develop our storytelling through creative, new video executions.
- Be the brand guardian: ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Work cross-functionally with product and content teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class.
- Promote internal awareness of design trends and brand standards through collaboration amongst the design team.
- Support & influence video shoots to ensure video & sound quality.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 2 years video editing/motion graphics experience.
- Strong understanding & expertise with Adobe Premiere & After Effects.
- Knowledge of producing videos on location & in the studio
- Able to communicate stories & brand messages to the audience in an immediate, sticky manner both on and off line.
Values we want to see
- Curiosity: a growth mindset, a hunger to learn and expand horizons, a genuine interest in the world. The patience and perseverance to get it right, and the empathy for “Company” to find the right solutions.
- Capability: top of their game, unique and rare talent with the potential to build a once in a generation company with us.
- Humility: complete lack of arrogance and skilled at holding themselves accountable with owner mindset. High levels of self-awareness, always wanting to improve, most comfortable in a feedback culture. A true mix of ambition and compassion.
- Execution experience: a focus on disciplined execution. Not just a dreamer, not starting things but never ending them, but rather someone who knows how to get a job done.
- Owner mindset: they work with an ownership mindset and proactivity.