Ecommerce Operations Executive (MY)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Create The Circular Economy With Us
At Reebelo.com, we empower customers to buy their favorite tech devices in a more sustainable way. Our mission is to refresh the way we all consume tech, delivered through a platform built on sustainable values and quality-assured devices. We are looking for motivated team members like yourself with an innovative mindset. In 2 years we expanded to 7 countries, secured $50M from top investors, and scaled to 8-digit gross sales. Change the world, and supercharge your career with Reebelo!
Find out more: https://reebelo.com/about-us
Reebelo is looking for a hands-on Ecommerce Operations Executive. Your role will be working together with other team members to upload and match our vendors' inventory with our own standardized marketplace catalogue. We are looking for a detail & quality focused candidate with previous relevant experience who can help us to bring our team to the next level.
Your typical day may include:
- Upload and manage vendors’ inventory.
- Ensure high-quality product mapping across our catalogue
- Control & monitor product titles, descriptions & variants
- Benchmark other websites to create best in class product information / descriptions
We’d love to have a chat with you if you have:
- Highly motivated and ambitious candidate with start-up attitude/experience
- Previous relevant experience in ecommerce catalogue management.
- Based in Kuala Lumpur, business fluent in English
- 1 year of relevant working experience
- A solid team-player who will grow and develop a team to excel beyond their comfort zones
- Able to work on a 5 day per week rotational shift basis which includes both Saturday and Sunday
How we take care of you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Hybrid work model (2x per week)
- Team events & a great culture!
- Work from any of our offices for a couple of months/year (San Mateo, Miami, Toronto, Melbourne, Auckland, - Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong - and more to come)
- Ability to impact and influence business growth
- Birthday leave: Enjoy some you time!
We understand that experience comes in many forms so if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!