Sales & Business Development
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Create The Circular Economy With Us
At Reebelo.com, we empower customers to buy their favorite tech devices in a more sustainable way. Our mission is to refresh the way we all consume tech, delivered through a platform built on sustainable values and quality-assured devices. We are looking for motivated team members like yourself with an innovative mindset. In 2 years we expanded to 7 countries, secured $50M from top investors, and scaled to 8-digit gross sales. Change the world, and supercharge your career with Reebelo!
Find out more: https://reebelo.com/about-us
In this entry-level lead generation role, you will work with our business development team to understand what our target leads are, conduct your own research, identify potential leads and add them as opportunities to our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. While no selling is involved in this role, it sits within our sales team and will therefore suit a candidate that is interested in learning about business development.
Your typical day may include:
- Working with your manager and colleagues to understand what leads we're targeting.
- Using the brief provided to research potential leads using search engines, LinkedIn and other digital tools.
- Adding leads to our CRM (Pipedrive) as opportunities for our business development team to handle.
- Meeting with your manager and colleagues weekly to seek feedback on the leads provided.
We'd love to have a chat if you are:
- Highly organised with strong attention-to-detail
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Based in Kuala Lumpur
- Highly motivated and ambitious candidate with start-up attitude/experience
- A solid team-player who will grow and develop in a team to excel beyond their comfort zones
How we take care of you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Hybrid work model (2x per week)
- Team events & a great culture!
- Work from any of our offices for a couple of months/year (San Mateo, Miami, Toronto, Melbourne, Auckland, - Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong - and more to come)
- Ability to impact and influence business growth
- Birthday leave: Enjoy some you time!
We understand that experience comes in many forms so if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!