Head of Sales (Salt Lake City)
Sales & Business Development
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Create The Circular Economy With Us
At Reebelo.com, we empower customers to buy their favorite tech devices in a more sustainable way. Our mission is to refresh the way we all consume tech, delivered through a platform built on sustainable values and quality-assured devices. We are looking for motivated team members like yourself with an innovative mindset. In 2 years we expanded to 7 countries, secured $50M from top investors, and scaled to 8-digit gross sales. Change the world, and supercharge your career with Reebelo!
Find out more: https://reebelo.com/about-us
Are you passionate about sustainability? Do you have a knack for understanding consumer behavior and trends in the world of consumer electronics? We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Marketplace sales person to join our dynamic team at Reebelo, the fastest growing online marketplace for refurbished consumer electronics. As the B2B Marketplace Sales, you'll report to the Managing Director to play a crucial role in shaping and growing our marketplace's presence in this exciting industry.
Your typical day may include:
1. Targeted Buyer Onboarding:
- Identify, prioritize, and target potential new buyers, Small And Midsize Business (SMB)focusing on non-profits, educational institutions, and similar entities.
- Client acquisition through cold calling, email campaign, identify opportunities, and drive successful lead generation and client acquisition
- Develop and execute a focused business development plan to attract, engage, and onboard these specific buyer segments.
- Develop retention strategies and programs within our buyer’s portfolio.
- Customize and present Reebelo's value proposition to resonate with the unique needs and values of non-profit and educational buyers.
2. Sales Strategy :
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue targets and business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align sales efforts with marketing, product, and operations
- Utilize data-driven insights to monitor sales performance, identify trends, and adjust strategies as needed.
- Generate regular reports on sales metrics, conversion rates, and revenue forecasts.
3. Market Insight and Strategy:
- Stay informed about industry trends, buyer behavior, and competitors to refine and adjust the onboarding strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to ensure that onboarding efforts are aligned with overall business goals.
We’d love to have a chat with you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable role.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant experience in sales,new business, or related roles within the consumer electronics industry.
- Strong understanding of consumer electronics products, market trends, and customer preferences.
- Proven track record of successful cold calling experience, effectively establishing connections and driving positive outcomes in client engagement
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with sellers and suppliers.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze complex data sets and derive actionable insights.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and marketplace dynamics, preferably within the context of consumer electronics.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to identify and capitalize on market opportunities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel for data analysis.
- Based in the Salt Lake City area or willing to relocate
How we take care of you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Hybrid work model (2x per week)
- Team events & a great culture!
- Work from any of our offices for a couple of months/year (San Mateo, Miami, Toronto, Melbourne, Auckland, - Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong - and more to come)
- Ability to impact and influence business growth
- Birthday leave: Enjoy some you time!
We understand that experience comes in many forms so if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!