Social Media Customer Service Representative (MY)
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
Create The Circular Economy With Us
At Reebelo.com, we empower customers to buy their favorite tech devices in a more sustainable way. Our mission is to refresh the way we all consume tech, delivered through a platform built on sustainable values and quality-assured devices. We are looking for motivated team members like yourself with an innovative mindset. In 2 years we expanded to 7 countries, secured $50M from top investors, and scaled to 8-digit gross sales. Change the world, and supercharge your career with Reebelo!
Find out more: https://reebelo.com/about-us
As a Social Media Customer Service Representative for Reebelo, you will be responsible for managing customer enquiries and concerns on social media platforms. You will work closely with the customer service team to provide timely and effective responses to customer enquiries, resolve issues, and ensure a positive customer experience.
Your typical day may include:
- Monitor and respond to customer enquiries and concerns on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Trustpilot
- Identify and report emerging trends in customer inquiries and concerns to the customer service team.
- Collaborate with the customer service team to provide timely and effective responses to customer inquiries, resolve issues, and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Engage with customers to build positive relationships and promote brand loyalty.
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate internal teams and follow up to ensure a resolution.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the company's products and services to effectively address customer enquiries and concerns.
- Continuously improve social media customer service processes and procedures to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Provide feedback to help improve processes and tools to increase efficiency of the team.
We'd love to have a chat with you if you have:
- At least 4 years experience in a customer-facing role servicing the US market. Preferably within multichannel environment (email, chat, social media)
- Worked in a fast-paced e-commerce environment where change is constant.
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing systems.
- Strong communication skills. Able to compose well-structured emails, demonstrate a sound understanding of email etiquette and able to follow the "voice of reebelo" for consistency
- Fluent in English in reading, writing and speech.
- Experienced in problem solving and conflict management. You will need to be empathetic and able to remain calm when faced with challenging situations.
- Good understanding of customer service performance metrics and service level performance metrics.
- Self-reliant and has a positive attitude towards their work and team members.
- Able to work on night shifts and rotational shifts when needed.
- Based in the Klang Valley and able to work in a hybrid environment. You will be required to work in our office (KL Sentral) at least once a week.
How we take care of you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Hybrid work model (2x per week)
- Team events & a great culture!
- Work from any of our offices for a couple of months/year (San Mateo, Miami, Toronto, Melbourne, Auckland, - Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong - and more to come)
- Ability to impact and influence business growth
- Birthday leave: Enjoy some you time!
We understand that experience comes in many forms so if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!