Ecommerce Operations Partner
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Create The Circular Economy With Us
At Reebelo.com, we empower customers to buy their favorite tech devices in a more sustainable way. Our mission is to refresh the way we all consume tech, delivered through a platform built on sustainable values and quality-assured devices. We are looking for motivated team members like yourself with an innovative mindset. In 2 years we expanded to 7 countries, secured $50M from top investors, and scaled to 8-digit gross sales. Change the world, and supercharge your career with Reebelo!
Find out more: https://reebelo.com/about-us
We are looking for a hands-on eCommerce Operations Partner who can support Reebelo's APAC-wide operations including seller experience, customer interactions and logistics across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. You will be reporting directly to our company's Head of Operations, APAC and work closely together with a highly motivated team based in Melbourne, Australia.
Your typical day may include:
- Support and expand our APAC Operations capabilities
- Implement state-of-the-art logistics / delivery / returns management processes, in alignment with Reebelo’s global strategy
- Own logistics-related issues and directly resolve these between customers, vendors and shipping couriers
- Assess, onboard and manage a network of last-mile partners, in line with the strategy to become the primary last mile partner for all of our vendors
- Ensure all processes and procedures are documented and up-to-date, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the existing operations team (based in Melbourne) & Customer Service team (based in Kuala Lumpur, MY) to optimise processes that deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers
- Review aggregated ticket data to identify trends from customer interactions and implement improvements that enhance customers’ experience when shopping at Reebelo
- Management of vendors to ensure delivery to our customers takes place in-full and on-time through strict process adherence, alongside in-country Account Managers in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand
- Onboard and manage vendors on Operations, Quality and Process-related topics in conjunction with the Vendor/Account Management team.
- Implement value-added services for our vendors, and potential new revenue channels for Reebelo
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with Vendors to assess operations performance and opportunities for improvement
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Conduct ongoing reporting and analysis to derive actionable insights that improve business operations
- Partner with the global technology team to identify and implement process automations
- Contribute to tech product development through creation of new feature specifications, testing and validating new platform features
We’d love to have a chat with you if you have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in eCommerce operations roles or equivalent
- Ambitious candidate with start-up mindset
- Business fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent education (MBA or other postgraduate qualification will be highly regarded)
- Strong analytical skills (must have advanced knowledge of Excel, working experience with SQL is a big plus)
- Previous start-up, logistics or e-commerce marketplace experience will be favourably considered
- A solid team-player Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing systems
- A strong focus on Customer Satisfaction
How we take care of you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Hybrid work model (2x per week)
- Team events & a great culture!
- Work from any of our offices for a couple of months/year (San Mateo, Miami, Toronto, Melbourne, Auckland, - Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong - and more to come)
- Ability to impact and influence business growth
- Birthday leave: Enjoy some you time!
We understand that experience comes in many forms so if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!