Technical Community Manager
About the role
Simli empowers developers to create photorealistic avatars capable of real-time, interactive dialogue, filling a crucial gap in the conversational AI landscape. We build our own AI models for rendering interactions with photorealistic avatars, involving research, development, training, and finetuning of neural networks.
We’re launching our end-to-end API in March, but right now, most developers have no idea we exist. We want to do something about that.
That’s why we are looking for someone to join our team and help us with the following:
- Running and growing our X and LinkedIn presence
- Attend MeetUps and relevant conferences
- Creating videos and tutorials
- Brainstorming other ideas and creating content
- Writing docs, examples, and other technical content
- Starting and growing our Simli community on Discord
Ideally, you have experience with:
- Growing a social media presence
- Creating content for social media
- Writing technical documentation
Ideally, you are:
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Passionate about technology, especially our product.
- Ready to take ownership and pride in your work.
- Competitive pay
- Full flexibility in working hours
California-based, willing to travel for events (especially in the US) and, if possible for you, team meetings in Norway.
This position is part-time, with the potential to transition to full-time in the future.
Founded in 2021 by serial entrepreneurs and backed by venture capital, we've raised $ 2M to date and built a dynamic team of 10 with strong AI, commercial, and design backgrounds. Our mission? Making interactions with AI as human-like as possible.
CTO & Co-founder Lars Vågnes
A machine learning engineer with experience in generative AI since 2018. He co-founded Nusic (AI music synthesis tool) and Personate.ai (gen AI video tool) and spearheads the Oslo AI Lab community. Lars holds a degree in computer engineering from the University of Michigan & Shanghai Jiao Tong Joint Institute.
CEO & Co-founder Heidi Frost Eriksen
A sales manager with a robust commercial track record, excelling in global scale-ups, strategic partnerships, and market strategy execution. She previously served as the VP of Sales & Marketing at Huddly (AI-camera) and co-founded Greps (SW skill measurement)