Enterprise Software Sales Manager
The world needs to double energy consumption by 2045 in order to deliver on the energy transition and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG:s). The focus has so far largely been on the production of renewable energy, and less on the equally pressing issue of how the new electricity is to be transported to its final destination (factories, companies, end consumers).
The electric grid is the backbone of our society and a key piece in the energy transition. Today, it is far from in a condition that can handle the increased volume and complexity. Huge and urgent investments are needed to make the grid stronger, more efficient and more resilient.
Skyqraft is a deeptech software company on a mission to future-proof the world’s energy infrastructure. We are doing this by revolutionizing the multibillion Euro infrastructure inspection market, setting a new industry standard for how grid inspections can be done in a safe, sustainable and smart way. With strong tailwinds in the industry, Skyqraft is now expanding internationally.
We are looking for top talent to join our fast-growing team. An opportunity to play a key role in helping Skyqraft scale.
As a team, we are driven, fast-paced, multicultural and interdisciplinary, passionate about solving challenging problems, building cutting-edge technology and helping our clients make smarter and more sustainable decisions.
About the Role
As Enterprise Software Sales Manager - Europe, you will play a key role in accelerating the growth of customers in Europe. Exact target markets, expectations and responsibilities will be detailed at the start of your employment.
Your assignments will come directly from Skyqraft’s Chief Revenue Officer and you will collaborate closely with the other roles in the commercial team such as marketing and project management but also development and operations.
We want you to be an experienced Enterprise Software Sales Manager with a technical background.
Job responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Focus on the largest grid owners in Europe.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation, to acquiring new key accounts, to responding to tenders.
- Execute and deliver on the assigned sales budget.
- Run Proof of Concepts of our platform with target customers to proof our excellence
- Navigate and negotiate tenders with multi-stakeholder sign-off including executives, legal, information security, partners etc.
- Build lasting, consultative relationships with client decision-makers.
- Build lasting key partners for Skyqraft, such as drone operators, helicopter firms, power grid maintenance providers etc.
- Ensure focus on key metrics, translate goals into actionable business plans on a strategic and operational level per account, and be accountable for assigned responsibilities.
- Collaborate and align with internal resources to ensure successful cooperation between sales, operations and product functions.
- Share client insights and challenges with the internal team to foster innovation.
We guarantee you will be challenged, receive real responsibility and manage interesting projects while working with international and interdisciplinary colleagues.
- Senior enterprise software sales experience
- Background from complex and preferably technical industries
- Higher academic degree from a top university (commercial or engineering)
- Strong technical background / interest preferred
- Fluency in English (written as well as verbal). Additional European languages meritting.
- Preferably international work and/or study experience
- Work authorization for this opportunity (European work permit)
- You are self-starter, results-driven and hands-on
- You are naturally collaborative and enjoy working with people
- You are a great communicator (written as well as verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple customers / prospects simultaneously
- Commercially minded with a client-oriented mindset
- You have an agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- You thrive in fast-paced, international environments
- You are innovative, creative and solutions oriented
- You have a high degree of professionalism
- You have a strong technical interest
For talented and dedicated individuals, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow at Skyqraft.
The Enterprise Sales Manager is a great gateway into a modern AI world, providing a fantastic learning opportunity and a chance to work with a cutting-edge technology startup that will help transform a traditional industry globally.
In the role, you will report to Skyqraft's Chief Revenue Officer. This is a full-time position based in central Stockholm that will include some travel within Europe. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Enterprise Sales Manager - Europe
We look forward to hearing from you!