Full Stack Developer
Skyqraft is on a mission to revolutionize the infrastructure inspection market by making it safer, more efficient and most importantly, sustainable. We are today a leader in defect detection of power lines through machine learning and computer vision.
We are looking for top talent to join our fast-growing team. An opportunity to play a key role in helping Skyqraft scale its efforts. We need your skills, dedication and individual drive to grow our multicultural and interdisciplinary team. You will push us forward as we reimagine a traditional industry ripe for disruption.
Why inspect power lines?
The uninterrupted electric power that we enjoy at our homes and work is a result of relentless inspections of power lines for any damages or dangers. These powerline inspections were previously done manually by people in low-flying helicopters despite extreme risks involved and frequent accidents.
We are now reimagining and automating this space using drones powered by the best defect detection system that computer vision can offer. This is not just safer but exponentially more sustainable and efficient.
Where are we today?
Today, Skyqraft is a trusted partner of some of the largest and most influential utility companies in Europe, helping them inspect and maintain their grids in a safe, efficient and sustainable way. We are also expanding our operations to North America and beyond.
And this is just the beginning. Skyqraft is on a mission to future-proof the world’s energy infrastructure and we are well positioned and on target to become the world dominating AI company within the sector.
Why are we looking for you?
You have the experience and the drive to solve any problem with your coding skills and your team communication skills. You love React and geospatial UI systems (2D and 3D). You have previously solved challenging problems and you want to keep improving your individual problem solving skills at a fast pace.
We are looking for a person that has the drive and talent to drive the front end part of the application to new levels of maturity.
- Higher education level within computer science or equivalent
- Documented expert web UI coding skills.
- Love to solve UX challenges.
- Experience of visualizing geospatial data.
- Experience with cloud computing.
- Experience of 3D visualizations (for example Three.JS, Unity or Unreal Engine)
- Self-starter and a do’er with solutions oriented mindset.
- Likes to take ownership and produce results on your own
- Agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrive in a start-up and fast-paced, international environment.
- Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
Why join us?
- Impact: We save lives, power, CO2 emissions and cost within the energy industry.
- Culture: We are a lean, driven, competent team with high ambitions.
- Technology: Skyqraft provides a great chance to work with cutting-edge technology that will help transform a traditional industry globally.
This is a full-time position in Stockholm, Sweden. Passport eligibility / work authorization for Sweden / the EU needed (we do not sponsor visas). Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Full stack developer
We look forward to hearing from you!