Regional Sales Manager USA
Skyqraft is on a mission to revolutionize the way our infrastructure is inspected by making it safer, more efficient and most importantly, sustainable. We are doing this by leveraging AI to provide clients with the data and insights needed to plan and maintain their existing and future infrastructure.
Skyqraft has developed a big data software solution, which by visualizing and analyzing aerial images of linear infrastructure and its surrounding environment, provides utility management with actionable insights, enabling informed, data driven decisions.
We are looking for top talent to join our fast-growing team. An opportunity to play a key role in helping Skyqraft scale its efforts. As a team, we are driven, fast-paced, multicultural and interdisciplinary. We are also passionate about solving challenging problems, building cutting-edge technology, and helping our clients make smarter and more sustainable decisions.
We are now looking for a person who wants to transform the utility industry and the way linear infrastructure inspections have been done in the past. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of a world leading tech startup in its segment, driven by AI and machine learning.
About the role
Today, Skyqraft is a trusted partner of some of the most influential and forward looking critical infrastructure organizations in Europe. Our vision is to become the world leading AI company within critical infrastructure.
As Regional Sales Manager USA, you will be responsible for defining Skyqraft’s approach to the US market and then executing on the same - building relationships with power grid utilities in the US; selling Skyqraft’s software and services. We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing, self-driven Regional Sales Manager, with experience in enterprise B2B sales, selling SaaS solutions. You will primarily be working towards the utility industry and apply value-based selling, acting as an advisor to our clients and partners, uncovering their goals and challenges. You will also help our internal teams continue to innovate by sharing knowledge and insights from clients and their challenges.
The right candidate will join an amazing group of people and will play a key role in the future success of Skyqraft. Knowledge and experience from the industry are relevant but drive is crucial and will be prioritized.
- Execute and deliver on the assigned sales budget with aim of 100% revenue growth per year the first three years.
- The job entails detailing a market entry strategy
- New client acquisition as well managing and growing existing accounts. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation, to acquiring new key accounts, to responding to tenders.
- Navigate and negotiate complex tender cycles with multi-stakeholder sign-off including executives, legal, information security, etc.
- Build lasting, consultative relationships with client decision-makers as well as with key partners for Skyqraft, such as drone operators, helicopter firms, power grid maintenance providers etc.
- Distinguish and represent Skyqraft within the industry, media and business community – both locally and regionally.
- Ensure focus on key metrics, translate goals into actionable business plans on a strategic and operational level per account, and be accountable for assigned responsibilities.
- Collaborate and align with internal resources to ensure successful cooperation between sales, operations and product functions.
- Help create and promote a performance-oriented culture which enables Skyqraft to become a leading B2B sales organization.
- Share client insights and challenges with the internal team to foster innovation
- Bachelor’s degree or degree from an advanced educational program in a business-related field, such as sales, business or engineering.
- +5 years of work experience in a sales role, whereof +3 years of work experience with enterprise/B2B sales, and at least +1 years of work experience within a SaaS company.
- Clear understanding and proven execution of sales techniques and methods within value based selling.
- Proven experience and success of working with new sales (end-to-end sales process) and account management.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communications skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Experience with public requests for proposals and proven negotiation skills.
- Proven success closing mid- to large deals.
- Effective and confident presentation skills.
- Experience working in a start-up / scale-up environment, or working as an intrapreneur.
- Industry knowledge (power grids) and experience of building relationships with utility clients.
- Self-starter and a do’er with solutions oriented mindset.
- Agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrive in a start-up and fast-paced, international environment.
- Strong negotiator – great with numbers and contracts.
- Proven success in fostering long-term client relationships.
- Results oriented / love crushing goals
- Technologically savvy and a quick learner.
- Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- Humble and good listener.
If this sounds like it could be for you, we would love to hear from you. This is a full-time remote position in the US. The role requires traveling. Passport eligibility / work authorization for the USA needed. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Regional Sales Manager USA
We look forward to hearing from you!