Computer Vision Engineer
The electric grid is the backbone of our society and a key piece in the energy transition. Today, it is far from in a condition that can handle the increased volume and complexity.
The focus on the energy transition has so far largely been on the production of renewable energy, and less on the equally pressing issue of how the new electricity is to be transported to its final destination (factories, companies, end consumers).Huge and urgent investments are needed to make the grid stronger, more efficient and more resilient.
Skyqraft is a deeptech company on a mission to future-proof the world’s energy infrastructure. We are doing this by revolutionizing the multibillion USD infrastructure inspection market, setting a new industry standard for how grid inspections can be done in a safe, sustainable and smart way. With strong tailwinds in the industry, Skyqraft is now expanding internationally.
We are looking for top talent to join our fast-growing team. An opportunity to play a key role in helping Skyqraft scale.
As a team, we are driven, fast-paced, multicultural and interdisciplinary, passionate about solving challenging problems, building cutting-edge technology and helping our clients make smarter and more sustainable decisions.
About the role
As Computer Vision Engineer you will play a key role in the Product & Tech team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, testing, and improving our existing computing vision models.
- Exploring cutting-edge algorithms to achieve optimal results with our large variety of datasets.
- Gather and optimize metrics from computer vision algorithms to measure their performance.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure the seamless delivery of solutions.
We guarantee you will be challenged, receive real responsibility and manage interesting projects while working with international and interdisciplinary colleagues.
- Experience with Python and knowledge of one of the deep learning frameworks like Pytorch.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Computer Vision technologies, staying current with industry trends.
- Basic SQL skills and knowledge of working with databases
- Willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly, and get things done.
- Experience with handling machine learning solutions in a production environment.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies and experience working with Github, Docker & Linux.
- Experience with reporting advanced quality metrics using graphs and advanced statistical tools, but still able to keep it clear and easy to understand for leadership, customers, and product owners.
- Rich portfolio of Computer vision projects
- Likes to take ownership with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Has the drive to execute Skyqraft’s data-driven vision and machine learning quality ambitions.
- Agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrive in a start-up and fast-paced, international environment.
- Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
For talented and dedicated individuals, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow at Skyqraft.
The Machine Learning Engineer role provides a chance to work with a cutting-edge technology startup that will help transform a traditional industry globally.
This is a full-time position based in central Stockholm (authorization to work in Sweden required).
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject field 'Computer Vision Engineer'.
We look forward to hearing from you!