Machine Learning Engineer
The electric grid is the backbone of our society and a key piece in the energy transition. Today, it is far from in a condition that can handle the increased volume and complexity.
The focus on the energy transition has so far largely been on the production of renewable energy, and less on the equally pressing issue of how the new electricity is to be transported to its final destination (factories, companies, end consumers).Huge and urgent investments are needed to make the grid stronger, more efficient and more resilient.
Skyqraft is a deeptech company on a mission to future-proof the world’s energy infrastructure. We are doing this by revolutionizing the multibillion USD infrastructure inspection market, setting a new industry standard for how grid inspections can be done in a safe, sustainable and smart way. With strong tailwinds in the industry, Skyqraft is now expanding internationally.
We are looking for top talent to join our fast-growing team. An opportunity to play a key role in helping Skyqraft scale.
As a team, we are driven, fast-paced, multicultural and interdisciplinary, passionate about solving challenging problems, building cutting-edge technology and helping our clients make smarter and more sustainable decisions.
About the role
As Machine Learning Engineer you will play a key role in the Product & Tech team.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Developing, testing, and deploying state-of-the-art software systems for automation, data collection, and Computer Vision applications
- Building pipelines to automate the trivial parts of our model development and production life cycle.
- Work extensively with our modular software platform and cloud technologies like AWS.
- Support Data Scientists to scale ML models and remove any roadblocks to enable seamless delivery of those solutions.
We guarantee you will be challenged, receive real responsibility and manage interesting projects while working with international and interdisciplinary colleagues.
- Knowledge of machine learning pipelines, from data processing to training to performance analysis and scalability.
- Extensive understanding of how to build scalable, reliable, and easy-to-maintain software and the ability to make architectural decisions.
- Strong experience using Python and working with databases.
- Willingness to experiment with new ideas by remaining current on industry trends and developments in data processing techniques.
- Proficiency in data and model version control, managing extensive datasets, and expertise in containerization and application orchestration.
- Industry experience in training, deploying, and maintaining ML models.
- Comfortable with deep learning frameworks like PyTorch.
- Maintain and support production ML pipelines.
- Production experience with monitoring and logging for distributed asynchronous systems.
- Likes to take ownership with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Has the drive to execute Skyqraft’s data-driven vision and machine learning quality ambitions.
- Agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrive in a start-up and fast-paced, international environment.
- Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
For talented and dedicated individuals, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow at Skyqraft.
The Machine Learning Engineer role provides a chance to work with a cutting-edge technology startup that will help transform a traditional industry globally.
This is a full-time position based in central Stockholm (authorization to work in Sweden required).
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject field 'Machine Learning Engineer'.
We look forward to hearing from you!