Global Account Director - Europe
The electric grid is the backbone of our society and a key piece in the energy transition. Today, it is far from in a condition that can handle the increased volume and complexity.
The focus on the energy transition has so far largely been on the production of renewable energy, and less on the equally pressing issue of how the new electricity is to be transported to its final destination (factories, companies, end consumers).Huge and urgent investments are needed to make the grid stronger, more efficient and more resilient.
Skyqraft is a deep tech company on a mission to future-proof the world’s energy infrastructure. We are doing this by revolutionizing the multibillion USD infrastructure inspection market, setting a new industry standard for how grid inspections can be done in a safe, sustainable and smart way. With strong tailwinds in the industry, Skyqraft is now expanding internationally.
We are looking for top talent to join our fast-growing team. An opportunity to play a key role in helping Skyqraft scale.
As a team, we are driven, fast-paced, multicultural and interdisciplinary, passionate about solving challenging problems, building cutting-edge technology and helping our clients make smarter and more sustainable decisions.
About the Role
As Global Account Director- Europe, you own and drive some of our largest accounts, contributing in a significant way to accelerate the growth of our business. Named accounts, key results and targets will be detailed at the start of your employment.
You will report directly to Skyqraft’s Chief Commercial Officer and you will collaborate closely with the other roles in the commercial team such as Sales directors, Client success and project management but also product development and operations.
You are ideally an experienced Enterprise software Sales Director/Executive with a consultative sales background.
Job responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Focus on 2-3 of the largest electric grid owners in Europe.
- Full ownership of the named accounts; commercial targets, customer satisfaction, single point of contact
- Develop and own Account plans ensuring focus on commercial growth and operational excellence
- Responsible for the full sales cycle on named accounts
- Navigate and negotiate tenders with multi-stakeholder sign-off including executives, legal, information security, partners etc.
- Build lasting, consultative relationships with client decision-makers.
- Build lasting key partners for Skyqraft, such as drone operators, helicopter firms, power grid maintenance providers etc.
- Collaborate and align with internal resources to ensure successful cooperation between sales, operations and product functions.
- Share client insights and challenges with the internal team to foster innovation.
We guarantee you will be challenged and have the opportunity to take full ownership and accountability of customer relationships and growth, while working with international and interdisciplinary colleagues.
- Senior enterprise consultative sales experience
- Background from complex and preferably technical industries
- Higher academic degree from a top university (commercial or engineering)
- Strong technical background / interest preferred
- Fluency in English (written as well as verbal). Additional languages meritting .
- Preferably international work and/or study experience.
- Work authorization for this opportunity (European work permit)
- You are self-starter, results-driven and hands-on
- You are naturally collaborative and enjoy working with people
- You are a great communicator (written as well as verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple customers / prospects simultaneously
- Commercially minded with a client-oriented mindset
- You have an agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- You thrive in fast-paced, international environments
- You have a high degree of professionalism
- You have a strong technical interest
For talented and dedicated individuals, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow at Skyqraft.
The Global Account Director role is a great gateway into a modern AI world, providing a fantastic learning opportunity and a chance to work with a cutting-edge technology startup that will help transform a traditional industry globally.
This is a full-time position based in central Stockholm that will include some travel within Europe (passport eligibility / work authorization for the EU needed - we do not sponsor visas). Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject: Global Account Director
We look forward to hearing from you!