Founder’s Associate Intern
Do you have a passion for startups and entrepreneurship? Would you like to work closely with founders and experience the startup world live? Then topshelf is the right place for you!
topshelf is a young Berlin start-up that wants to revolutionize the world of social commerce. We are building a platform on which users receive authentic reviews and personalized recommendations for products - starting with the beauty industry. Support us in operations and work closely with the founders on vision, business models and marketing plan. Please note that this internship position is limited to 3-6 months.
- Experience how a start-up works and work directly with the founders.
- Support the identification of target market segments through market and competition analysis
- Help implement the strategic direction of the company and develop strategies to achieve business goals
- Assist in analyzing customer insights to understand their needs and preferences
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations for external stakeholders
- Help founders with fundraising activities and application of public grants
- Hands-on mentality: Goal-oriented, proactive and responsible
- Completed studies in economics, communication sciences or related fields with above-average grades
- Previous internships in well-known companies, e.g. in consulting, VC or fast-growing start-ups
- Fluent in English and German
- Experienced in using the Google Suite
- High analytical competence, quick comprehension and great communication skills
- Strategic thinking and excellent numerical skills
- Passion for startups and entrepreneurship
- Start-up atmosphere and the opportunity to work closely with the founders
- Hands-on experience in business strategy, operations and fundraising
- Opportunity to help shape our marketing campaigns