Who we are
Haven’t you always wanted one single place for all things travel? To be inspired, plan, book and reminisce with just a few swipes? The Unravel App does all this and more. Its visually immersive experience guides travellers as they discover and co-plan their dream vacations joyfully, using the finest in AI. If you are passionate about all things travel and would like to explore current openings at Unravel, get in touch.
Unravel launched on the App Store (https://unravelapp.com/download/) in November 2021 and will soon be available on Play Store as well. The company is seed funded by Quantbbox Research and started its operations in late 2020 – it has built a diverse team of 40 engineers, data scientists, creatives, designers and video editors in UK, Singapore, India, Ukraine and Indonesia since then.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced marketing executive who will spearhead all of Unravel’s marketing and advertising efforts. You will report to the CEO and work alongside the leadership team in driving Unravel’s vision forward while planning and implementing strategies that help us achieve our short term and long term goals. You’re an analytical thinker with a strong background in marketing, sales, advertising and focus on result-oriented strategies backed by data(preferably in a high-growth start-up).You love challenges and are a driven problem solver. You know how to disagree and can elucidate why. You bring energy and clarity to problem solving sessions.
What’s in it for you?
The chance to be a part of the early founding team and work alongside ambitious, goal-driven, outcome-oriented colleagues with a successful track record in scaling start-ups. The position has unrivalled opportunities for personal growth, opportunity to mobilize a global start-up into a world class organization, along with a competitive compensation package that rewards every significant milestone.
- Work with leadership to create a cohesive marketing plan, set annual growth and engagement targets, and key metrics to define and measure success
- Design campaigns with end to end details and mobilize resources needed to exceed the targets set
- Leverage external networks and agencies to accelerate marketing agenda
- Create a structure for the Unravel marketing team with clearly defined roles and responsibilities and lead the hiring process
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Work alongside Product and Partnerships to relay customer sentiments about Unravel’s features continuously to help evolve the product
Requirements for the role:
The ideal candidate would have 6+ years of core marketing experience, preferably in a start-up environment having successfully launched and scaled up a product’s global penetration in the digital space
- MBA/relevant degree or strong marketing experience and knowledge
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership, analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- An eye for detail
- Emotionally intelligent and an excellent communicator
How you work?
- Bias towards action: You believe that speed and quality can be achieved at the same time. You’ve shown good judgement, shipping as fast as possible, products that are built in a responsible and sustainable way. You’re willing to make mistakes along the way and make sure you learn from them.
- Ability to improve teams: You can easily lead a team to the finish line or go deep on huge tasks where the answers are not immediately obvious. You work well in fast moving teams and have no problem working with others to resolve difficult problems. You support your team as much as your team supports you.
- Empathy: Your top priority is satisfying the customer. It doesn’t matter what, how, or why something has gone wrong, you’ll jump in and take ownership of problems that might not even be in your team’s scope to ensure the customer is always getting the best experience possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.