Software Engineer | Architectural Visualization
We are seeking a creative individual with a product-focused mindset who obsesses over our users. You should be self-motivated, a team player, and possess good communication skills. Above all, you should be committed to delivering real value and solving genuine user problems.
We think you will thrive in Visoid if:
- You have a strong ability to communicate with us and our users and apply gained insights into concrete product improvements
- You have a startup mindset with a strong ability to prioritize the most valuable tasks when time and resources is limited
- You are self-driven in your day-to-day work and you have a “doer” mentality focused on getting the job done
While experience with the specific frameworks or tools we use is not required, an eagerness and willingness to learn them is essential.
We are looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a software engineer
- Experience with product development and/or UX design
- Familiar with the following technologies and methods:
- Python and FastAPI
- CI/CD, testing, Git/version control and code quality
- A sense of aesthetics and design, either in architecture or other visual/creative fields
- Other skills we might not know we need (as a startup, we face a wide array of challenges ;)