Customer Service Specialist
www.wareflex.io - Vietnam’s First On-demand warehousing digital platform
Role: Customer Sucess (Customer Service) - Logistic
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Reporting: Head of Sales
At Wareflex, we are revolutionizing logistics in Vietnam through our comprehensive technology platform. We serve as the ultimate one-stop solution, connecting trusted logistics service providers with businesses of all sizes. Our mission is to provide businesses with transparency, flexibility, and cost-efficiency right at their fingertips.
Wareflex is leading the charge in transforming the logistics landscape for businesses in Vietnam. With over 160 service providers already on board, we proudly launched our inaugural product version in August 2023. These groundbreaking innovations are set to reshape logistics in Vietnam, positioning Wareflex as the go-to platform for seamless and cost-effective solutions.
Join us in this exciting journey of reshaping the industry. We are actively seeking dynamic individuals who will play an integral role in implementing our Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy, ensuring that we reach and serve our target customers effectively. Be a part of Wareflex, where innovation and opportunity meet to drive the future of logistics in Vietnam.
The Customer Sucess is maintaining professional and business-driven relations with service providers and clients This position will be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, an enthusiastic & learning attitude, and is comfortable tackling any challenge set before him/her. We provide significant flexibility and autonomy to team members, have high expectations, and expect everyone to contribute meaningfully to our broader collective goals.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Maintain professional and business-driven relations with warehouse owner(s)/asset manager, industrial parks.
● Make communication with the selected warehouses, industrial/logistics parks, service providers, and clients
● Onboarding support after contracts
· Support for promoting utilization to achieve user goals
· Modeling highly utilized users
· User usage, satisfaction survey and analysis
· Maintenance of user support content
● Maintain service level agreements (SLAs) with the warehouses, industrial and logistics parks, and affiliated service providers as per the given guidelines
● Ensure adherence to asset owners’ policies and procedures wherein contracts are in force
● Keep information organized on the progress of activities and provide regular update
● Any other tasks as the business grow
The ideal candidate should have the following skillset and qualities:
● A pleasing personality with a strong work ethic
● An exceptional team player who can inspire others with positivity
● Able to get with the team as well as contribute to building a great work culture
● Open to travel as needed
● Ambitious for the personal and collective growth of the company
● Adaptability and flexibility to the changing conditions and responding with the highest level of excellence
● Displays true grit for the team and a strong desire to learn quickly
● A self-starter, hustler, and able to lead the team in future
● A well-organized, keeping information structured and drawing insights in team meetings
● Able to start as soon as possible
● 1 to 2 years of related experience
● Previous experience in the leading logistics/ industrial real estate management sector based in Vietnam is required
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English (this is non-negotiable)
● Graduate degree in the related field from a top University in Vietnam/Abroad
● Start-up culture of trust and empowerment
● Friendly work environment, with lots of learning and autonomy
● Suitable salary and perks
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org