Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Associate
We are looking for a charismatic and ambitious Real Estate Sales person to help xNomad expand globally. xNomad is a fast growing proptech company on the forefront of the retail industry.
xNomad is a marketplace for popup stores that connects brands with unique retail & vacant pop up spaces.
Retail is currently going through a transformation and we at xNomad believe that pop-up is the future of retail. There are currently at least 20.000 vacant spaces in Sverige and our goal is to fill these spaces with amazing pop up experiences. Our vision is to make space available everywhere.
We are currently working with a number of large landlords in Sweden such as Vasakronan, Unibail-Rodamco, Axfast, Novi Real Estate among others. Our goal is to expand into all the nordic countries.
The Real Estate Sales Associate has a wide variety of tasks that may change on a daily basis and short notice. You will work closely with the rest of the property and brand team to develop optimise the business development activities and streamline and increase efficiency.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- The position is based in our Stockholm office and the primary goal will be to extend our network of landlords and increase the number of available pop up spaces on our platform.
- You will be responsible for our space pipeline, source vacant space in our primary markets, plan and execute outreach activities.
- You will cold call various spaces, engage with medium to large landlords and qualify spaces that fit our requirements.
- Work closely with the Head of Property to set overall strategy and targets for the market performance and plan and execute our expansion in the Nordic markets.
- On-boarding landlords onto our platform, gathering learnings and feedback from landlords in order to improve the digital platform and the overall pop up process.
- Help develop our platform and our offering to landlords in order to fit their current and future needs.
- Work closely with our “brand managers” to match brand requirements to available spaces. Finding spaces to match requirements.
- Maintaining and developing our relationship with landlords and provide customer support
- Do what it takes to hit targets and deadlines, including proactive supply generation and finding creative ways to build a long term pipeline.
- 1 - 4 years of working experience in Real Estate, either with brokers, landlords, property managers or previous sales experience
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Ambitious and flexible problem solver: You aim high, adapt easily to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Professional fluency in Swedish and English
- At xNomad we look for great personalities. The bottom line is that you should be bright and have grit. We welcome everyone to apply if you feel it suits you and let’s have a chat to see if you could be right for the role.
- Opportunity to be part in a growing proptech startup in a very hyped industry
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company and a team
- If high levels of output are met a offering of future employment is on table
ProptechOpportunity to be part in a growing proptech startup in a very hyped industry
Responsibility & DevelopmentA role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company and a team An opportunity to make a difference with great impact opportunities for future development
ExpansionTake part of our journey as we grow and approach other markets in Europe and Asia
Next Gen Retail Hub
Our office is located at the Next Gen Retail Hub. A space made for the innovators and companies that are driving and creating solutions for the next generation of retail.
This space is run by our main partner WorkShop. It is a space where we can all thrive, share knowledge, inspire, and push each other to create the next level of shopper and brand experiences.
At xNomad we look for great personalities. The bottom line is that you should be bright and have grit. We welcome everyone to apply if you feel it suits you and let’s have a chat to see if you could be right for the role.
Real Estate Associate
Already working at xNomad?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.