Content Marketing Intern
Who we are
We are an early-stage startup hell-bent on improving the post-purchase experience in the e-commerce industry, starting with the biggest pain point: returns. We move fast and expect a lot because we're working on something that will truly make the e-commerce industry more sustainable, financially and environmentally. With COVID19 crisis accelerating the migration from offline to online, together with booming acquisition costs, increasing customer loyalty has become paramount. At the same time, with increasing online sales, retailers suffer from booming returns.
yayloh is a SaaS solution for e-commerce retailers, which digitalizes and automates the return process and unleashes the potential of return data. yayloh will increase customer satisfaction and loyalty while improving retailers profitability and reducing environmental impact. Using data analytics and applied machine learning, yayloh allows e-commerce retailers to understand their customers needs on an advanced level. yayloh is backed by the early-stage VC Antler. Also worth mentioning, we have happy customers and a growing pipeline in different countries!
What we’re looking for
yayloh is looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join the marketing team in a full-time internship. We're looking for a hybrid profile, someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and is eager to learn about the different sides of marketing.
Ideally, someone interested in content creation and writing for social media and the company's communication channels (email marketing, blog, PR...) Other tasks could include podcast creation and production, paid social media and SEO.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Write blog posts, white papers, and reports about e-commerce trends, customer experience, loyalty and other retail-related topics, and yayloh as a product.
- Help the marketing manager in the creation and production of a bi-weekly podcast
- Create content for Social Networks and other communication channels
- Animate our Linkedin account
- Post regularly on Social Media, Communities and forums about eCommerce and online returns in particular
- Manage, monitor and analyse the performance of yayloh’s communication channels, mainly social media
- Ongoing studies in Marketing, Communication or similar or fresh out of University/Master
- Passionate about marketing, and more specifically, content marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Open to learning and working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in startups
- SEO experience
- Social media management experience
- Interest and prior experience in e-commerce and technology are a plus but not a must. Curiosity is a must :)
What we offer?
Being part of a very early stage start-up where we expect you to be independent, creative, free thinking. We are two co-founders with a strong skillset combination, with respective deep experience in retail and software development.
The dream team
We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters so we don’t see failures but learning opportunities. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do and we believe anything is possible when you can think freely, without boundaries nor pre-set frameworks. If you are eager to grow, learn and always go the extra mile, this is the right position for you.
This is a remote (ideally EU time zone) or Stockholm-based unpaid opportunity. It can be full-time or part-time, depending on your availability and requirements. The internship can be from 3 months to 9 and is set to start in June or July.
How to apply?
Send Resume, examples of published content (if you have any) and short intro email to firstname.lastname@example.org