Product Innovation & Development Intern
Product Innovation & Development intern
At BASE, we are dedicated to developing innovative beauty and wellness products that resonate with our consumers. We are currently seeking a Product Innovation & Development intern to join our dynamic team in achieving our ambitious goals.
As a member of the Product Innovation and Development department, you will play a crucial role in gathering market insights and creating products to address their needs. Working closely with our talented team, you will be responsible for assisting various steps in product development, from conception, conducting research, product sampling and post launch evaluation. Together, we aim to develop beauty products suitable for our consumers through comprehensive research.
We are seeking fast learning individuals with a strong desire to acquire new skills and knowledge.
The Intern for Product Innovation & Development will be responsible for assisting new product development projects. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Create skin care ingredients (active and excipients) analysis based on journals and article research
- Analyze skin care trend
- Complete product safety assessment by gathering scientific data
- Assist in documentation/implementation and provide to PID team
- Participating in weekly check-ins with the team to ensure coordination
Ad-Hoc Job Description:
In addition to the general responsibilities, the Part-Time Product Innovation & Development will also be responsible for:
- Be a partner of product performance team to create some regulatory documents
We look forward to welcoming a dedicated and motivated Product Innovation & Development professional to our team as we continue to innovate and create beauty products that resonate with our consumers.
- Passion for beauty and wellness.
- Embrace our values, which include being a perpetual learner, making mindful decisions, embracing sustainability, redefining quality, and being inclusive and consumer-focused.
- Fast learner with a strong desire to acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Fresh graduate and University students are welcome
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey information clearly and inspire enthusiasm within the organization.